MercyMed serves as the primary care provider for more than 10,000 patients in our community.
At MercyMed, we are committed to treating our patients as friends with the understanding that all people are created in the image of God and thus deserving of honor, respect, and love. Our providers care for the whole person, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We have multiple Doctors, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and counselors as well as a full-time physical therapist and dietitian. Nurses, volunteer physicians, specialists, and counselors serve our patients alongside us.
Our patient services include:
- Family & Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Care
- Physical Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- Wellness Classes
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Individual, Marriage and Family Counseling
- Addiction Counseling
- Mental Health Support Group
- Health Education & Disease Management Classes
- Spanish Translation
- Specialty care such as: ophthalmology, gynecology, and cardiology
- And more!
These services are offered to existing patients. To become a patient, please register in our patient portal. Click Here for the Patient Registration Portal