Hi MercyMed parents!
Here are some answers to questions you may be asking yourself. If you have further questions regarding the health of yourself or your child, please reach out to any of these resources!
- Mercy Med of Columbus
3702 2nd Avenue Columbus, Ga
- Columbus Department of Public Health
2100 Comer Ave
What can I do to keep my family safe from the Coronavirus?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
How do I know if my child or I have the Coronavirus or just a regular cold?
|Illness||Symptoms||Duration||What to do|