This is not a clinic that can be maintained by one person, or even a few. We need you, the community of Columbus, Georgia to join us as we are good neighbors to the less fortunate.
Pray for us: Our most urgent prayers today are:
1. Expansion of the clinic- Praise the Lord, we need more space!
2. An additional Medical Provider
3. That the Lord would bind the enemy from attacking the staff members and their families. Pray for the renewed strength and joy of our staff as they poor themselves out for the community.
4. That, above all, Jesus will be glorified
Volunteer with us: There will be a need for many volunteers as we get closer to opening our doors. We could use a few volunteers in these areas:
1. IT and Communication
2. Assist with Grant Writing
3. Church Relations
Click here for the Volunteer sign up form.
Share with us: We need medical supplies and office supplies. A few things we really need are:
1. Desktop or Laptop Computers
2. Kitchen Supplies (trash bags, paper towels, disposable utensils, cleaning supplies, etc.)
3. Office Supplies (Copy paper, folders/binders, pens, etc.)
4. Children items (lollipops, coloring books, crayons, etc.)
Financially support us: It does cost money to run a medical clinic. The average cost for an uninsured patient is thirty one dollars. The office visit actually costs much more. Donations can be sent to:
MercyMed of Columbus
P.O. Box 1491
Columbus, Georgia 31902
Click here to donate online.
Click here to view our Wish List!